Invasive Species Weblog logo


Author: Jennifer Forman Orth

Invading your brain since 2002.


About | Links | Suggest a Post


Don't see what you're looking for?



2011 Calendars are here!
2011 Calendars are here!

Get the ISW Feed!    Atom enabled

Subscribe in Bloglines   Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Nature Blog Network



Saturday, January 04, 2003

 
Time is running out!

I finally finished the second item for sale in my CafePress shop: the Invasive Plants Wall Clock. It features 12 differect invasive plant species and their common and scientific names. I put a lot of work into getting the photos just right, and I'm pretty pleased with the results (I ordered one for myself so I'll know for sure in a week or so). You can get your own for $11.99 + s/h (I make a paltry $1.00 from the sale of each clock). image of Invasive Plant wall clock from CafePress






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is Powered By Blogger. Isn't yours?



ARCHIVES: