Some invasive species articles recently published (links are to abstracts):
- "Invasion of Exotic Plant Species in Tallgrass Prairie Fragments" by Anne C. Cully, Jack F. Cully Jr. and Ronald D. Hiebert. Conservation Biology. 17 (4), 990+.
- "European Starlings and Their Effect on Native Cavity-Nesting Birds" by Walter D. Koenig. Conservation Biology. 17 (4), 1134+.
- "Using Ecological-Niche Modeling to Predict Barred Owl Invasions with Implications for Spotted Owl Conservation" by A. Townsend Peterson and C. Richard Robins. Conservation Biology. 17 (4), 1161+. (This article is about the impact of range expansion.)
- "Biological invasions drive size increases in marine and estuarine invertebrates" by Edwin D. Grosholz and Gregory M. Ruiz. Ecology Letters. 6(8), 700.
- "Herbivores and the success of exotic plants: a phylogenetically controlled experiment" by Anurag A. Agrawal and Peter M. Kotanen. Ecology Letters. 6(8), 712. (Evidence against enemy release hypothesis?)