Recently published journal articles:
- "Mating patterns and rates of biological invasion" (commentary) by Ingrid M. Parker. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 101(38), pp. 13695-13696.
- "Pollen limitation causes an Allee effect in a wind-pollinated invasive grass (Spartina alterniflora)" by Heather G. Davis, Caz M. Taylor, John G. Lambrinos and Donald R. Strong. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 101(38), pp. 13804-13807.
- "A role for immunology in invasion biology." by Kelly A. Leea and Kirk C. Klasing. Trends in Ecology and Evolution. 19(10), pp. 523-529. (Shades of the Enemy Release Hypothesis)
- Risk Assessment. SPECIAL ISSUE ON RISK ASSESSMENT FOR INVASIVE SPECIES 24(4). Ten articles - read all the abstracts on this page (keep scrolling!)
- "Invasion in space and time: non-native species richness and relative abundance respond to interannual variation in productivity and diversity" by Elsa E. Cleland, Melinda D. Smith, Sandy J. Andelman, Christy Bowles, Karen M. Carney, M. Claire Horner-Devine, John M. Drake, Sarah M. Emery, Joel M. Gramling, and David B. Vandermast. Ecology Letters. 7(10), pp. 947+.
- "A meta-analysis of biotic resistance to exotic plant invasions" by Jonathan M. Levine, Peter B. Adler and Stephanie G. Yelenik. Ecology Letters. 7(9), pp. 975+.