Recently published journal articles:
- Special INVASIONS issue of Trends in Ecology and Evolution. 20(5).
- "BIOMASS, PRODUCTIVITY, AND DOMINANCE OF ALIEN PLANTS: A MULTIHABITAT STUDY IN A NATIONAL PARK" by M. A. de Gruchy, R. J. Reader, and D. W. Larson. Ecology. 86(5), pp. 1259-1266.
- "Phenotypic plasticity in vegetative and reproductive traits in an invasive weed, Lythrum salicaria (Lythraceae), in response to soil moisture" by Tarun K. Mal and Jon Lovett-Doust. American Journal of Botany. 92, pp. 819-825 (purple loosestrife)
- "Genetic variability and phylogeography of the invasive zebra mussel, Dreissena polymorpha (Pallas)" by IULIAN ASTANEI, ELIZABETH GOSLING, JIM WILSON and EITHNE POWELL. Molecular Ecology. 14(6), pp. 1655+.
- "Molecular evidence for multiple introductions of garlic mustard (Alliaria petiolata, Brassicaceae) to North America" by WALTER DURKA, OLIVER BOSSDORF, DANIEL PRATI and HARALD AUGE. Molecular Ecology. 14(6), pp. 1697+.
- "Hybridization and invasiveness in the freshwater snail Melanoides tuberculata: hybrid vigour is more important than increase in genetic variance" by B. FACON, P. JARNE, J. P. POINTIER & P. DAVID. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. 18(3), pp. 524+. (Malaysian trumpet snail)
- "Ecology of invasive mosquitoes: effects on resident species and on human health" by Steven A. Juliano and L. Philip Lounibos. Ecology Letters. 8(5), pp. 558+. (focuses on the Asian tiger mosquito, Aedes albopictus)
- "Management of the invasive species Opuntia stricta in a Botanical Reserve in Portugal" by A MONTEIRO, V M CHEIA, T VASCONCELOS & I MOREIRA. Weed Research. 45(3), pp. 193+. (prickly pear cactus)
- "Random amplified polymorphic DNA markers reveal low genetic variation and a single dominant genotype in Eichhornia crassipes populations throughout China" by M-X REN, Q-G ZHANG & D-Y ZHANG. Weed Research. 45(3), pp. 236+. (water hyacinth)