New in the peer-reveiwed journals:
- "Inclusion of Native and Alien Species in Temperate Nature Reserves: an Historical Study from Central Europe." 2003. Petr Pysek, Vojtech Jarosik, and Tomas Kucera. Conservation Biology. v. 17(5). p. 1414.
- "The control of Achillea millefolium in the Snowy Mountains of Australia." 2003. G M Sanecki, K L Sanecki, G T Wright, and F M Johnston. Weed Research. v. 43(5). p. 357.
- "Diversity reduces invasibility in experimental plant communities: the role of plant species." 2003. Jasper Ruijven, Gerlinde B. De Deyn, and Frank Berendse. Ecology Letters. v. 6(10). p. 910.
- "Low genetic differentiation among seasonal cohorts in Senecio vulgaris as revealed by amplified fragment length polymorphism analysis." 2003. P. Haldimann, T. Steinger, and H. Muller-Scharer. Molecular Ecology. v. 12(10). p. 2541.
- "Significance of flower exploding pollination on the reproduction of the Scotch broom, Cytisus scoparius (Leguminosae)." Nobuhiko Suzuki. Ecological Research. v. 18(5). p. 523.