Recently published journal articles:
- "Local and regional abundance of exotic plant species on Mediterranean islands: are species traits important?" by Francisco Lloret, Frederic Medail, Giuseppe Brundu, and Philip E. Hulme. Global Ecology and Biogeography. 13(1), p. 37.
- "Measuring floristic homogenization by non-native plants in North America." by Michael L. McKinney. Global Ecology and Biogeography. 13(1), p. 47. (an interesting statistical analysis)
- "The population genetics of a biological control introduction: mitochondrial DNA and microsatellite variation in native and introduced populations of Aphidus ervi, a parisitoid wasp." by R. A. Hufbauer, S. M. Bogdanowicz, and R. G. Harrison. Molecular Ecology. 13(2), p. 337.
- "Effective size of two feral domestic cat populations (Felis catus L.): effect of the mating system." by R. Kaeuffer, D. Pontier, S. Devillard, and N. Perrin. Molecular Ecology. 13(2), p. 483.
- "No Evidence for an Evolutionary Increased Competitive Ability in an Invasive Plant." by Mark van Kleunen and Bernhard Schmid. Ecology. 84(11), pp. 2816-2823. (article about Canada goldenrod Solidago canadensis)
- "Invasiveness of Ammophila arenaria: Release from Soil-borne Pathogens?" by Julie Beckstead and Ingrid M. Parker. Ecology. 84(11), pp. 2824-2831. (study of European beachgrass on the California coast)
- "Genetic Analysis of Dispersal Dynamics in an Invading Population of Argentine Ants." by Krista K. Ingram and Deborah M. Gordon. Ecology. 84(11), pp. 2832-2842.