Recently published journal articles:
- "Tolerance and bioaccumulation of cadmium by Phragmites australis grown in the presence of elevated concentrations of cadmium, copper, and zinc" by Nadia Ait Alia, M. Pilar Bernalb and Mohammed Ater. Aquatic Botany. 80(3), pp. 163-176
- "Nuclear rDNA and internal transcribed spacer sequences clarify Caulerpa racemosa vars. from other Caulerpa species" by Wen-Ji and Gen-Yuan Chen. Aquatic Botany. 80(3), pp. 193-207.
- "Understanding the Causes of Disease in European Freshwater Crayfish" by BRETT F. EDGERTON, PAULA HENTTONEN, JAPO JUSSILA, ARI MANNONEN, PIETARI PAASONEN, TROND TAUGBØL, LENNART EDSMAN, AND CATHERINE SOUTY-GROSSET. Conservation Biology. 18(6), pp. 1466+ (crayfish plague, Aphanomyces astaci)
- "Potential Ecological Distribution of Alien Invasive Species and Risk Assessment: a Case Study of Buffel Grass in Arid Regions of Mexico" by LAURA ARRIAGA, ALEJANDRO E. CASTELLANOS V., ELIZABETH MORENO, AND JESÚS ALARCÓN. Conservation Biology. 18(6), pp. 1504+ (Cenchrus ciliaris)
- "Influence of Temporal Scale of Sampling on Detection of Relationships between Invasive Plants and the Diversity Patterns of Plants and Butterflies" by RALPH MAC NALLY, ERICA FLEISHMAN, AND DENNIS D. MURPHY. Conservation Biology. 18(6), pp. 1525+