Sunday, December 25, 2005
A Little Holiday Indulgence
I've been tagged with a meme by wayne over at the Niches weblog, and since it's Christmas and Hanukah and the internet is a pretty dead place, I thought I would take some time out to answer...
Seven Things To Do Before I Die (the realistic version)
- Visit Japan (and see Japanese knotweed in its native habitat!)
- Visit Hawaii (Oh the invasives I would see!!!!)
- Get /.'d or boing-boinged
- Write a book
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Vote for a candidate, for any office, who actually wins
- Dress up in one of those furry animal costumes
Seven Things I Cannot Do
- Kill a bug without crying a little bit
- Drink coffee (bleah!)
- Relax on the subway (not anymore)
- Let someone "borrow" my user name/password
- Let someone copy one of my cds
- Understand any of the reasons people are against gay marriage
- Pass along chain emails, even this meme ;-)
Seven Four Things That Attract Me to...Blogging
- What I learn when researching posts
- The feedback
- The referrer logs
- Designing the web pages
Seven Things I Say Most Often
No one wants to hear these, they all involve profanity, stupid things my parrot and I say to each other, or some combination of the two.
Seven Books That I Love
I answered a similar question in a meme six months ago, so I'll just point everyone there.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment