Invasive Species Weblog logo


Author: Jennifer Forman Orth

Invading your brain since 2002.


About | Links | Suggest a Post


Don't see what you're looking for?



2011 Calendars are here!
2011 Calendars are here!

Get the ISW Feed!    Atom enabled

Subscribe in Bloglines   Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Nature Blog Network



Sunday, December 25, 2005

 
A Little Holiday Indulgence

I've been tagged with a meme by wayne over at the Niches weblog, and since it's Christmas and Hanukah and the internet is a pretty dead place, I thought I would take some time out to answer...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die (the realistic version)

  • Visit Japan (and see Japanese knotweed in its native habitat!)
  • Visit Hawaii (Oh the invasives I would see!!!!)
  • Get /.'d or boing-boinged
  • Write a book
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Vote for a candidate, for any office, who actually wins
  • Dress up in one of those furry animal costumes

Seven Things I Cannot Do

  • Kill a bug without crying a little bit
  • Drink coffee (bleah!)
  • Relax on the subway (not anymore)
  • Let someone "borrow" my user name/password
  • Let someone copy one of my cds
  • Understand any of the reasons people are against gay marriage
  • Pass along chain emails, even this meme ;-)

Seven Four Things That Attract Me to...Blogging

  • What I learn when researching posts
  • The feedback
  • The referrer logs
  • Designing the web pages

Seven Things I Say Most Often

No one wants to hear these, they all involve profanity, stupid things my parrot and I say to each other, or some combination of the two.

Seven Books That I Love

I answered a similar question in a meme six months ago, so I'll just point everyone there.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging. Happy Holidays!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is Powered By Blogger. Isn't yours?



ARCHIVES: