It has been way too long since I did one of these...
- "Influence of obligate parasite Cuscuta campestris on the community of its host Mikania micrantha" by J. Y. LIAN, W. H. YE, H. L. CAO, Z. M. LAI, Z. M. WANG & C. X. CAI. Weed Research. 46(7), pp. 441+. (biocontrol)
- "Fine-scale population genetic structure of a wildlife disease vector: the southern house mosquito on the island of Hawaii" by NUSHA KEYGHOBADI, DENNIS LaPOINTE, ROBERT C. FLEISCHER and DINA M. FONSECA. Molecular Ecology. 15(13), pp. 3919+.
- "Genetic divergence in the small Indian mongoose (Herpestes auropunctatus), a widely distributed invasive species" by CARL-GUSTAF THULIN, DANIEL SIMBERLOFF, ARIJANA BARUN, GARY MCCRACKEN, MICHEL PASCAL and M. ANWARUL ISLAM. Molecular Ecology. 15(13), pp. 3947.
- "Genetic structure of the star sea squirt, Botryllus schlosseri, introduced in southern European harbours" by SUSANNA LÓPEZ-LEGENTIL, XAVIER TURON and SERGE PLANES. Molecular Ecology. 15(13), pp. 3957+.
- "Establishment of transgenic herbicide-resistant creeping bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera L.) in nonagronomic habitats" by JAY R. REICHMAN, LIDIA S. WATRUD, E. HENRY LEE, CONNIE A. BURDICK, MIKE A. BOLLMAN, MARJORIE J. STORM, GEORGE A. KING and CAROL MALLORY-SMITH. Molecular Ecology. 15(13), pp. 4243.
- "Resistance in introduced populations of a freshwater snail to native range parasites" by A. EMBLIDGE FROMME & M. F. DYBDAHL. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. 19(6), pp. 1948+. (Potamopyrgus antipodarum, New Zealand mud snail)
- "Understanding the long-term effects of species invasions" by David L. Strayer, Valerie T. Eviner, Jonathan M. Jeschke, and Michael L. Pace. Trends in Ecology & Evolution. 21(11), pp. 645-651.
- "Invasive behaviour of Lactuca serriola (Asteraceae) in the Netherlands: Spatial distribution and ecological amplitude" by D.A.P. Hooftman, J.G.B. Oostermeijera and J.C.M. den Nijs. Basic and Applied Ecology. 7(6), pp. 507-519. (a native "invader," also invasive in North America)