Invasive Species Weblog logo


Author: Jennifer Forman Orth

Invading your brain since 2002.


About | Links | Suggest a Post


Don't see what you're looking for?



2011 Calendars are here!
2011 Calendars are here!

Get the ISW Feed!    Atom enabled

Subscribe in Bloglines   Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Nature Blog Network



Monday, December 31, 2007

Weekend Photoblogging  

This week we've got a nice photo of the invasive Brazilian pepper-tree, Schinus terebinthifolius, spotted somewhere in Miami:


Brazilian Pepper
Originally uploaded by My Little Photo Album

(Thanks to "My Little Photo Album" for sharing this photo with a Creative Commons license.)

Labels: , ,






1 Comments:

Here is another of what I think is the same plant from Disney World in Orlando. It is a handsome plant and I was wondering what it was.

from my photo stream

By Blogger Paul Decelles, at 1/05/2008 04:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is Powered By Blogger. Isn't yours?



ARCHIVES: