Invasive Species Weblog logo


Author: Jennifer Forman Orth

Invading your brain since 2002.


About | Links | Suggest a Post


Don't see what you're looking for?



2011 Calendars are here!
2011 Calendars are here!

Get the ISW Feed!    Atom enabled

Subscribe in Bloglines   Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Nature Blog Network



Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stuffed.  


I M IN YUR POTOMAC, EETIN YUR FISHEEZ!!!
Originally uploaded by urtica

The National Audubon Society apparently gives out these cute, cuddly snakehead fish (Channa sp., I assume) as part of their advocacy efforts. I didn't manage to score one so I had to settle for a photo.

This is the most appropriate post I could think of to celebrate the fact that I've been given a Thinking Blogger award from The Voltage Gate ;-).

Labels: , , ,






1 Comments:

OMG that critter is cute! I want one!

By Blogger Jeremy Bruno, at 8/01/2007 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is Powered By Blogger. Isn't yours?



ARCHIVES: