Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Little Holiday Indulgence

I've been tagged with a meme by wayne over at the Niches weblog, and since it's Christmas and Hanukah and the internet is a pretty dead place, I thought I would take some time out to answer...

Seven Things To Do Before I Die (the realistic version)

  • Visit Japan (and see Japanese knotweed in its native habitat!)
  • Visit Hawaii (Oh the invasives I would see!!!!)
  • Get /.'d or boing-boinged
  • Write a book
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Vote for a candidate, for any office, who actually wins
  • Dress up in one of those furry animal costumes

Seven Things I Cannot Do

  • Kill a bug without crying a little bit
  • Drink coffee (bleah!)
  • Relax on the subway (not anymore)
  • Let someone "borrow" my user name/password
  • Let someone copy one of my cds
  • Understand any of the reasons people are against gay marriage
  • Pass along chain emails, even this meme ;-)

Seven Four Things That Attract Me to...Blogging

  • What I learn when researching posts
  • The feedback
  • The referrer logs
  • Designing the web pages

Seven Things I Say Most Often

No one wants to hear these, they all involve profanity, stupid things my parrot and I say to each other, or some combination of the two.

Seven Books That I Love

I answered a similar question in a meme six months ago, so I'll just point everyone there.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging. Happy Holidays!

No comments: